I don't know why so many bad reviews I was concerned about all the negative review because I ordered a beautiful standing blue and white spray of flowers and they were absolutely beautiful for our cousins sons viewing . I called the night before and a very nice representative named David answered the phone and assured me they would be to my satisfaction and arrive on time. Not only did they arrive early but beautiful I would highly recommend them and Thankyou Ava's flowers!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."