Avasflowers - Review about Sweet Devotion Bouquet from Port Orange, Florida

711 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from.They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing piece of nothing.

Worst of all I sent these flowers for Mother's day to my mother at work! So not only did she but all her co worker's and customer's saw this embarrassing arrangement if it even deserves that title. So they get in touch with me to "resolve the issue" and thwy have the nerve to refund me $13.95. I paid just under $90.00 plus expressdelivery.

Tell me thats not a pathetic slap in the face. I highly recommend you look amd order elsewhere, this place is an absolute joke and I surely will never order a thing from them again. Listen people I know you will be disappointed so please look elsewhere. The photos attached are my personal experience.

The ledt photo she received,obviously the ither is what I ordered. No comparison at all, sickening. $90.00 for that, I could have gine to my local grocery store and paid $12-$15 and gotten much more quality and quantity. L9oks can surely be deceiving.

Thanks for my big $13.95 refund.LOL

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sweet Devotion Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #637867

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
711 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×