Port Orange, Florida

Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from.They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing piece of nothing.

Worst of all I sent these flowers for Mother's day to my mother at work! So not only did she but all her co worker's and customer's saw this embarrassing arrangement if it even deserves that title. So they get in touch with me to "resolve the issue" and thwy have the nerve to refund me $13.95. I paid just under $90.00 plus expressdelivery.

Tell me thats not a pathetic slap in the face. I highly recommend you look amd order elsewhere, this place is an absolute joke and I surely will never order a thing from them again. Listen people I know you will be disappointed so please look elsewhere. The photos attached are my personal experience.

The ledt photo she received,obviously the ither is what I ordered. No comparison at all, sickening. $90.00 for that, I could have gine to my local grocery store and paid $12-$15 and gotten much more quality and quantity. L9oks can surely be deceiving.

Thanks for my big $13.95 refund.LOL

Review about: Sweet Devotion Bouquet.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion