Avasflowers - Review about Roses from East Providence, Rhode Island
I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this company.The 2 dozen pink roses I received ranged from a pale pink - yellow - brown.
They were dying and when I opened the box 3 of the roses (just the head) had broken off the stem and fell out of the box. The greenery (the leaves and ect...dont know the tevhnical term for it) that came with the roses were brushed and ripped. When I spoke to some one regarding the matter they said they would ship a new arrangement and I would get it the next day. I told them if they could not have it there by 1pm then I didn't want it because we were going away for the weekend.
They said they couldn't guarantee that it would be there by 1 so I told them not to send it. I called again the next day to make sure they were not shipping a second arrangement, but the person I spoke with the day before took it upon themselves to ship out a 2nd arrangement anyway. Then they told Brian they would refund him but there was a 50% restocking fee and I had to send the 2nd arrangement back. This was the worst experience we have ever had with a florist.
The 50% restocking fee is absolutely ridiculous and then they offered me a 20 percent discount on my next order.I am sorry but my next order would have to be free in order for me to even consider using this company again
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..."