Avasflowers - Review about Roses from East Providence, Rhode Island

988 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this company.The 2 dozen pink roses I received ranged from a pale pink - yellow - brown.

They were dying and when I opened the box 3 of the roses (just the head) had broken off the stem and fell out of the box. The greenery (the leaves and ect...dont know the tevhnical term for it) that came with the roses were brushed and ripped. When I spoke to some one regarding the matter they said they would ship a new arrangement and I would get it the next day. I told them if they could not have it there by 1pm then I didn't want it because we were going away for the weekend.

They said they couldn't guarantee that it would be there by 1 so I told them not to send it. I called again the next day to make sure they were not shipping a second arrangement, but the person I spoke with the day before took it upon themselves to ship out a 2nd arrangement anyway. Then they told Brian they would refund him but there was a 50% restocking fee and I had to send the 2nd arrangement back. This was the worst experience we have ever had with a florist.

The 50% restocking fee is absolutely ridiculous and then they offered me a 20 percent discount on my next order.I am sorry but my next order would have to be free in order for me to even consider using this company again

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Roses
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #599737

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
988 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 23 #1202821 Dallas, Texas, United States

Really a shame he cares so little for you all he can do sit on his butt and order a box of flowers!
He could not go to a Florist and select a nice arrangement for delivery?
Now, THAT would show he loves you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×