I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this company.The 2 dozen pink roses I received ranged from a pale pink - yellow - brown.
They were dying and when I opened the box 3 of the roses (just the head) had broken off the stem and fell out of the box. The greenery (the leaves and ect...dont know the tevhnical term for it) that came with the roses were brushed and ripped. When I spoke to some one regarding the matter they said they would ship a new arrangement and I would get it the next day. I told them if they could not have it there by 1pm then I didn't want it because we were going away for the weekend.
They said they couldn't guarantee that it would be there by 1 so I told them not to send it. I called again the next day to make sure they were not shipping a second arrangement, but the person I spoke with the day before took it upon themselves to ship out a 2nd arrangement anyway. Then they told Brian they would refund him but there was a 50% restocking fee and I had to send the 2nd arrangement back. This was the worst experience we have ever had with a florist.
The 50% restocking fee is absolutely ridiculous and then they offered me a 20 percent discount on my next order.I am sorry but my next order would have to be free in order for me to even consider using this company again
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and..."
- "Still waiting on my product ..."
- "I ordered two shirts with a Green Bay Football - Packers Skull Cloud design. The printing is all run together, so you really can't tell that they are individual football..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."