Avasflowers - Review about Roses Arrangement from Kannapolis, North Carolina
Ordered 12 dozen red roses, 6 pink roses w/daisies in clear square vase with teddybear on behalf of my daughter's bf to my daughter & grandbaby (he is overseas).She received a dozen red roses with a wilted leaf & teddy bear.
45 minutes later another delivery with the 6 pink roses/daises in a red vase, along with another red vase of 6 red roses/carnations/daises. Buds never bloomed, died within days. Very poor quality. Paid $188 & would only give $13 credit on card (so I paid for 3rd I didnt order).
They are suppose to send me coupon for store credit of $30 via email 3 days ago, but I have not received it yet. Extremely dissapointed.
Will never order again.Will email & call once again....4th time.....ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Roses Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "Built the Lenox model in the kellswater bridge neighborhood in Kannapolis, NC. All ceilings look awful builder says it's just "critical lighting" issue and not the bad dry wall-..."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."