Kannapolis, North Carolina

Ordered 12 dozen red roses, 6 pink roses w/daisies in clear square vase with teddybear on behalf of my daughter's bf to my daughter & grandbaby (he is overseas).She received a dozen red roses with a wilted leaf & teddy bear.

45 minutes later another delivery with the 6 pink roses/daises in a red vase, along with another red vase of 6 red roses/carnations/daises. Buds never bloomed, died within days. Very poor quality. Paid $188 & would only give $13 credit on card (so I paid for 3rd I didnt order).

They are suppose to send me coupon for store credit of $30 via email 3 days ago, but I have not received it yet. Extremely dissapointed.

Will never order again.Will email & call once again....4th time.....ridiculous.

Review about: Roses Arrangement.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion