Saint Louis, Missouri

WORST flower company ever!Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size.

I paid extra to deliver same day and it took 5 days for them to deliver. Then when my mother received the flowers they left them outside over the fence rather then taking them to the front door. Also, called a coupl of times and spoke to a representative on the phone as well as a manager and both were useless in helping me cancel my order and told me to call my bank. Wtf?!

Terrible customer service. This company should be shut down. I wish I would have read the thousands of horrible reviews before I used this company.

What a joke these people are.You can see the picture comparison below and again I actually paid more for a larger arrangement and got flowers that look like they have been sitting out at a grocery store for weeks.

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion