Avasflowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Saint Louis, Missouri
WORST flower company ever!Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size.
I paid extra to deliver same day and it took 5 days for them to deliver. Then when my mother received the flowers they left them outside over the fence rather then taking them to the front door. Also, called a coupl of times and spoke to a representative on the phone as well as a manager and both were useless in helping me cancel my order and told me to call my bank. Wtf?!
Terrible customer service. This company should be shut down. I wish I would have read the thousands of horrible reviews before I used this company.
What a joke these people are.You can see the picture comparison below and again I actually paid more for a larger arrangement and got flowers that look like they have been sitting out at a grocery store for weeks.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning. When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."