Avasflowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Saint Louis, Missouri

765 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

WORST flower company ever!Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size.

I paid extra to deliver same day and it took 5 days for them to deliver. Then when my mother received the flowers they left them outside over the fence rather then taking them to the front door. Also, called a coupl of times and spoke to a representative on the phone as well as a manager and both were useless in helping me cancel my order and told me to call my bank. Wtf?!

Terrible customer service. This company should be shut down. I wish I would have read the thousands of horrible reviews before I used this company.

What a joke these people are.You can see the picture comparison below and again I actually paid more for a larger arrangement and got flowers that look like they have been sitting out at a grocery store for weeks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
765 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.