Phoenix, Arizona

Horrible!I first ordered flowers in March for my mom's birthday.

Related: Avasflowers - Review about Birthday Flowers Delivery

They delivered them outside of the time frame i picked so they sat outside in Arizona. Even though it was March it is still to hot for flowers outside. So her flowers w were wilted and her vase was cracked. They offered me store credit for half the price of the order.

I used that store credit to but thank you flowers for a friend off mine in July. The flowers were delivered at 630pm via Ups. Those flowers were sat in a UPS truck all day in the Arizona heat not one of those flowers was presentable. When i called to complain all they offered was half the price or to deliver the flowers again.

I chose to have them delivered again.

We'll see how that goes.I will never use them again!

Review about: Late Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers Merry Bliss Arrangement Review Avasflowers "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..." Read more Avasflowers - Do not use this company Avasflowers "On Monday, May 1 I called to order some flowers for an old Air Force buddy .I asked for pink carnations with babies breath a full-size card and a bow..." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more