Avasflowers - Review about Late Delivery from Phoenix, Arizona
Horrible!I first ordered flowers in March for my mom's birthday.
They delivered them outside of the time frame i picked so they sat outside in Arizona. Even though it was March it is still to hot for flowers outside. So her flowers w were wilted and her vase was cracked. They offered me store credit for half the price of the order.
I used that store credit to but thank you flowers for a friend off mine in July. The flowers were delivered at 630pm via Ups. Those flowers were sat in a UPS truck all day in the Arizona heat not one of those flowers was presentable. When i called to complain all they offered was half the price or to deliver the flowers again.
I chose to have them delivered again.
We'll see how that goes.I will never use them again!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "I purhased a vehicle through a small scam artist dealer in Chandler alArizona, Millenium Auto Sales and the owner is Paul Jones. My total vested interest into this vehicle loan..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."