Update of wrong flowers delivered and late.Just got an email saying they will credit my Credit card for $14.99 for a $77.93:initial charge!
They lied about delivery time and sent 1 12" prayer plant in a pot that they say is equivalent! So I am paying $54.94 for 1 12" prsyer plant¡!
UNACCEPTABLE !!!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!"
And this was all happened at the funeral home!
Below is picture of plant was so.small it had to be placed on a stand!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Refund
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..."
- "Vida Vacations is playing dirty, dirty tricks to *** people out of their hard earned money. It's such a well orchestrated scam it's no wonder they have such a..."
- "I purchased a program for downloaded torrents from BT Guard - they did not offer a free trial, but claimed if you were not satisfied you could request a refund..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."