Avasflowers - Review about Flowers Refund from Brockton, Massachusetts
Update of wrong flowers delivered and late.Just got an email saying they will credit my Credit card for $14.99 for a $77.93:initial charge!
They lied about delivery time and sent 1 12" prayer plant in a pot that they say is equivalent! So I am paying $54.94 for 1 12" prsyer plant¡!
UNACCEPTABLE !!!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!"
And this was all happened at the funeral home!
Below is picture of plant was so.small it had to be placed on a stand!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Refund
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "I am in disbelief to find that the inside flap of my box was covered in blood. Although HIV cannot be transmitted through dry blood, you can be exposed..."