Wilmington, North Carolina

Published 17 hours ago

Updated 15 minutes ago

BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE DO NOT USE!

PLEASE NEVER USE!!! I believed I was ordering from a local florist on line!! I ordered a beautiful floral arrangement on line ordered the premimun version for a very special occasion and they were AUFUL!!! So I emailed the contact line with a picture of what I ordered and what was delivered ....no response. Then I called and the woman on the line continued to fight with me over the fact that subsitutions could happened... then they offered my at 13 dollar refund. There was NO subsitiution...it did not look ANYTHING Like the picture... I called again and asked for them to be picked up or the correct order to be sent and they said they would have to contact the local florist.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I ordered from AVAS thinking it was the local florist.... they do not have ANY QUALITY CONTROL. SO DISAPPOINTED will order from the very popular "other" online flower company from now on...NEVER had any issue in fact ...were always better than expected. BUYERS...BEWARE OF AVAS!!

Review about: Flowers.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Horrible horrible customer service.Flowers never arrived.

Won't refund my money.Spent all day on the phone with these people and no resolution.