Avasflowers - Review about Flowers from Wilmington, North Carolina

646 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Published 17 hours ago

Updated 15 minutes ago

BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE DO NOT USE!

PLEASE NEVER USE!!! I believed I was ordering from a local florist on line!! I ordered a beautiful floral arrangement on line ordered the premimun version for a very special occasion and they were AUFUL!!! So I emailed the contact line with a picture of what I ordered and what was delivered ....no response. Then I called and the woman on the line continued to fight with me over the fact that subsitutions could happened... then they offered my at 13 dollar refund. There was NO subsitiution...it did not look ANYTHING Like the picture... I called again and asked for them to be picked up or the correct order to be sent and they said they would have to contact the local florist.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I ordered from AVAS thinking it was the local florist.... they do not have ANY QUALITY CONTROL. SO DISAPPOINTED will order from the very popular "other" online flower company from now on...NEVER had any issue in fact ...were always better than expected. BUYERS...BEWARE OF AVAS!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
646 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30, 2015 #1014000

Horrible horrible customer service. Flowers never arrived. Won't refund my money. Spent all day on the phone with these people and no resolution.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.