I work at a nursing home and I feel so bad when a resident receives flowers from Ava's flowers.100% of the time the flowers are dead and the only salvageable part to the arrangement are usually the ferns/greens.
The recipients are always unhappy and the customer service at Ava's flowers is non existent. Please take your business to a florist who cares and takes pride in their product. I am so mad that a company like this still exists !!
I have attached a photo of one of the many pathetic arrangements I have witnessed from this company.
In the photo the pink roses are turning brown, moldy and most of the petals fell off, the cala lilies stems, and flowers are rotted.I have contacted the better business bureau on Ava's flowers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "I live in 10 hours from my mother. I get to see her twice a year. For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer..."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."