Avasflowers - Review about Carnation Bouquet from Grand Junction, Colorado

1214 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Update added by user Jan 06, 2015

I also wanted to include that a manager for Avas flowers offered me a 20 dollar credit towards the company... I guess she assumed with such a poor experience, I'm sure to order through the same company??

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2015

Terrible customer service.Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family.

Not only did they arrive a day late, I ordered a bouquet of long stemmed carnations, and got a mix of short stemmed flowers . (See images below) I spoke with management and they apologized and gave me ten dollar credit - my total was 53.

NEVER order from this company, they are completely un reliable and do nothing to right their wrongs.This is extremely frustrating and more saddening than anything considering there is an empty vase attached to my father in laws tombstone where these flowers were supposed to be yesterday.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Carnation Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #579218 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1214 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×