Update added by user Jan 06, 2015
I also wanted to include that a manager for Avas flowers offered me a 20 dollar credit towards the company... I guess she assumed with such a poor experience, I'm sure to order through the same company??
Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2015
Terrible customer service.Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family.
Not only did they arrive a day late, I ordered a bouquet of long stemmed carnations, and got a mix of short stemmed flowers . (See images below) I spoke with management and they apologized and gave me ten dollar credit - my total was 53.
NEVER order from this company, they are completely un reliable and do nothing to right their wrongs.This is extremely frustrating and more saddening than anything considering there is an empty vase attached to my father in laws tombstone where these flowers were supposed to be yesterday.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Carnation Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "i use to play at texas hold em poker deluex.but it got so bad with the bot's that i couldnt play!!what' is the sense of buying poker chip's..."
- "My wife and I built a new home last year and upon completion hired a local Hunter Douglas rep to install ( cellular shades ) window treatments. They looked beautiful..."
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."