Worst flower co ever dealt with.Never ever again and my sister & I posted on Facebook what my mom got.

Just carnations & roses spaced thru out the vase with no fillers, horrible with just showing stems. Paid $73 for nothing, I could of done better going into the woods & picking wild flowers. Then trying to get a human to talk to you, took too long & a few times of me calling to get a human. Then of coarse they said I didn't order the pictured flowers.

They would be less full.

But everywhere else I have ever gotton flowers fill it in with the babies breath, something.They SUCK, it's still not resolved, say they will call tomorrow to resolve.

Review about: Flowers.

Review #519956 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

ShhhhGoAway
Hermosa Beach, California, United States #855791

She looks pretty ungrateful. Maybe that's why you act so spoiled. Most parents are happy with whatever their children purchase for them.

Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - SCAM REALTOR Havenbrook Homes "I moved in a property back in August 2015 with Havenbrookhomes having just moved out May 2017. I tolerated back up sewer line the first week i moved in outside..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more