Worst flower co ever dealt with.Never ever again and my sister & I posted on Facebook what my mom got.

Related: Avasflowers - Does not deliver as advertised

Just carnations & roses spaced thru out the vase with no fillers, horrible with just showing stems. Paid $73 for nothing, I could of done better going into the woods & picking wild flowers. Then trying to get a human to talk to you, took too long & a few times of me calling to get a human. Then of coarse they said I didn't order the pictured flowers.

They would be less full.

But everywhere else I have ever gotton flowers fill it in with the babies breath, something.They SUCK, it's still not resolved, say they will call tomorrow to resolve.

Review about: Flowers.

Review #519956 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

ShhhhGoAway
Hermosa Beach, California, United States #855791

She looks pretty ungrateful. Maybe that's why you act so spoiled. Most parents are happy with whatever their children purchase for them.

Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more LifeWatch USA - Bad product,  burned my skin! LifeWatch USA "I have now had 4 different monitors due to issues with each one in order to attempt to get my 30 day heart monitor complete to rule out cardiac issues..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more