Ordered the "what a treat bouquet".Got a pure yellow bouquet of half-assed flowers.
This is the bouquet i got. Will never return to them.
$75 for a tiny bouquet of wrong flowers.Smh.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers What A Treat Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "I ordered a warm blond wig with layers and nice blended colors. I waited a month to get it. What I received was no better than a cheap party store Bob..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "I spend over $100 on a bouquet for my sisters birthday, and I was beyond shocked when she aent me a picture of what she received. Very unhappy...when I called..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."