Review about Avasflowers Valentines Day Flowers from Arlington, Texas
I really dont know what flowers model my husband sent me since he is out for valentine's. But not what we expected. So disappointed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX. After 1 year the arm rest started to peel. Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."