Costa Mesa, California

I am extremely not happy with your service and your product. I had placed an order yesterday morning on or about 930am. I paid for the expedited fee of $9.99 and it stated deliverer by 12.

Now here is where I'm confused. ..your website advertise same day delivery which I'm assuming delivery would be anytime during business hours with the option listed when making the selection. However I paid extra to get it out by a certain time otherwise I would be ok with just the same delivery option and not pay the extra. The delivery was not delivered until after 130pm. I also paid for the arrangement to be in a green vase in which I paid extra as well and it didn't.

I feel you falsely advertise a product that nearly did not represent what went out.

Attached are two pictures, one from your website and one that was delivered. The photo on the left was the bouquet that was delivered. The one on right is from your website. That bouquet is a full arrangement. The one delivered was not a deluxe I selected. It looks nothing like the arrangement and it looks small.

I am demanding a refund for the difference of your small and deluxe arrangements, expedited fees and for the vase I did not get.

Review about: Avasflowers Pastel Grace And Wonder Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.