This place is a straight rip off!They do not stand by their work, and could give two sh*ts about the customer.
Trust me, what you see is not even close to what you get. And then to act like there was no issue, was even more appalling. Keep it moving people, and select a florist you trust.
This company is by far, not the one.Photo #1 is what I ordered, photo #2 is what was delivered.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."