Cranberry, Pennsylvania

First of all I thought I was calling a local florist.Wanted to order flowers for my niece who had a baby.

Liked the arrangement I saw on line. Of course it is not throne that correlates with the price shown on line. The one shown is 64.99 but on the listing for 54.99. If I wanted the premium it was an additional 10 so I am now up to 74.99.

And I wanted to add a balloon. With the handling charge and balloon, but free delivery I am up over 100. Well I did get to seethe flowers today. Would have paid 50 or 60 but not the 100.

I feel ripped.Photo attached

Review about: Avasflowers Flower Arrangement.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers Merry Bliss Arrangement Review Avasflowers "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - Do not use this company Avasflowers "On Monday, May 1 I called to order some flowers for an old Air Force buddy .I asked for pink carnations with babies breath a full-size card and a bow..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more