Review about Avasflowers Flower Arrangement from Cranberry, Pennsylvania
First of all I thought I was calling a local florist.Wanted to order flowers for my niece who had a baby.
Liked the arrangement I saw on line. Of course it is not throne that correlates with the price shown on line. The one shown is 64.99 but on the listing for 54.99. If I wanted the premium it was an additional 10 so I am now up to 74.99.
And I wanted to add a balloon. With the handling charge and balloon, but free delivery I am up over 100. Well I did get to seethe flowers today. Would have paid 50 or 60 but not the 100.
I feel ripped.Photo attached
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."