Review about Avasflowers Flower Arrangement from Cancun, Quintana Roo

596 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

We had a terrible experience.I purchased a beautiful $75 arrangement from their website.

My MIL received something totally different. Different flowers, different vase, and they stuck a bunch of ribbons in the bouquet to fill up space. It was awful! When I complained they emailed me the terms and conditions and stated that they met their obligations.

So, if you are looking to spend a lot of money, and have no quality control, by all means choose Avas.Ugh

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
596 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 21, 2015 #1082121

Why show the consumer a picture & and give a detailed description of that picture when-as is my experience, what is delivered in no way resembles what you selected & paid a lot for!
I will go only to a florist shop in person to hand pick what I want them to arrange in the container/vase/basket of my choice. The small businesses need our support, and the big guys on line can kiss my business goodbye!!
(ADA'S FLOWER SHOP, Delphos OH (who must outsource to cyber florists)

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.