Review about Avasflowers Flower Arrangement from Cancun, Quintana Roo
We had a terrible experience.I purchased a beautiful $75 arrangement from their website.
My MIL received something totally different. Different flowers, different vase, and they stuck a bunch of ribbons in the bouquet to fill up space. It was awful! When I complained they emailed me the terms and conditions and stated that they met their obligations.
So, if you are looking to spend a lot of money, and have no quality control, by all means choose Avas.Ugh
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "In March, 2014, I went to Cancun, Mexico to have old implants removed and four new ones put in. The dentist, Joaquin Berron, was incompetent because while he knew I..."
- "My boyfriend and I were coming back from Mexico and the plan was for us to leave Mexico in the afternoon, have a layover in Atlanta and then come home..."