Review about Avasflowers Floral Vibrance Bouquet from Traverse City, Michigan
I ordered an arrangement for a friend who was having a bad day, and I wanted to cheer her up.Simple enough?
Nope. I ordered the floral vibrance bouquet, selected the premium arrangement for a total of $100. The pictures I provided say it all. The photo of what it should look like is only the standard version, and it looks 1,000 times better than what was received.
I was appalled and embarrassed at what was sent to my friend.
When I showed the Avas staff what happened, I was treated very rudely and given a "refund" of $13.I will never use Avas again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I must say that I'm extremely unhappy with the folks over there at http://www.springofknowledge.com. I purchased Guitar Magic 3 a few years back and have since had to change..."
- "My wife and I checked in with our dog for our HONEYMOON on Sunday 6/26/16 and had an anticipated date of check out on 6/30/16. There was no one..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."