Review about Avasflowers Birthday Flowers from Roseville, California
I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and had them delivered to her work.What I ordered is not what was delivered.
I was embarrassed by what was sent.I could say alot more put a picture is worth a thousand words.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "Really Walmart? I know a big conglomerate like you doesn't give a *** about polluting the environment...but do you have to be so blatant about it?..."
- "My husband was seen at the 1701 Watt Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825 location during the second week in February 2016. He was seen as a new patient and a routine..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."