Paid $60 for a candy arrangement advertised with full sized candy bars, only to find out from the recipient it was filled with a FEW mini snickers and dum dum suckers! Totally not what was advertised. Will not use this company again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avas Flowers Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "I purchased 6 bottles of Lemon Moscato (Lemonchatta) wine for the family Christmas get-together, but due to an unforeseen tragedy in the family the party was cancelled. I took the..."
- "Well I got no email stating I get anything free and the Name and Password I use on site doesn't work either so I went to reset password which I..."
- "The uneven cement in the parking lot and also on the ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk made me feel very unsafe. Also, the 2 doors were..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."