Avasflowers - Review about Avas Flowers Gift Basket from Fort Wayne, Indiana
Paid $60 for a candy arrangement advertised with full sized candy bars, only to find out from the recipient it was filled with a FEW mini snickers and dum dum suckers! Totally not what was advertised. Will not use this company again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avas Flowers Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "The uneven cement in the parking lot and also on the ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk made me feel very unsafe. Also, the 2 doors were..."
- "Placed order November 24th didn't ship in the 24 Jr's it states first red flag paid for 5_8 day shipping no package arrived contacted post nl via twitter and they..."
- "This was how i found my bed at midnight and i called and complain and i got charged 50 for some sheets then i called corporate and they said will..."