Avasflowers - Review about Avas Flowers Gift Basket from Fort Wayne, Indiana
Paid $60 for a candy arrangement advertised with full sized candy bars, only to find out from the recipient it was filled with a FEW mini snickers and dum dum suckers! Totally not what was advertised. Will not use this company again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avas Flowers Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "We ordered carpet for our family room (22 X 25) from Menard's in Fort Wayne, IN. When we started installing our second roll we noticed it was a different shade..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."
- "Windows installed in 1998 (Architect series), condensation has destroyed sashes on most.. Pella wants $200 to come out and even inspect the windows, another $250 per hour to replace damaged sash.. Fast..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."