Avasflowers - Review about Avas Flowers Deluxe Bouquet from Montclair, California
Ordered delux bouquet for my hospitalized mother...cost $80, and recieved 10 carnations in a clear vase with cheep bow!complete rip off...called twice, Sent 4 emails with picture...they keep responding to my email saying they didn't get info/picture...how would they know to email me? Never order from them...spread the word! Does this look like $80?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avas Flowers Deluxe Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."