Avasflowers - Received subpar services and product

If I could give 0 stars or take back stars that others gave I would.This was by far the worst online and flower purchasing experience of MY LIFE.

I am in Atlanta and my Grandmother is in NC, I ordered flowers for her 90th birthday to be delivered on 04/27, the day of, however they were delivered 04/26, the day before. Not a big deal. BUT, the arrangement I ordered is not what arrived! I could have easily gone to the grocery store and purchase a $9.99 bouquet, or two, along with a vase and bow from the dollar store and created a far more aesthetically pleasing and better quality arrangement.

When I contacted customer service on the day of delivery the gentleman advised me I purchased a lesser expensive arrangement and got what I paid for then he advised me they would send a replacement arrangement and send me an "invoice" showing that the replacement had been sent. Of course, I am still waiting for the email and the flowers. I sent a contact through the website and email address they provided and received a response on Monday 04/28, that I received a quality arrangement for the money I paid and they would offer a $10 store credit. I politely advised them I would not be using the credit or their services again and further advised of my dismay.

*crickets* They never addressed the lack of customer care and service I received nor did they honor the satisfaction/replacement policy. I am completely disappointed by my lapse in judgment and failure to look on yelp for reviews of this company before I purchased.

I always do my research and the time I fail to do so it bites me in the butt.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about