If I could give 0 stars or take back stars that others gave I would.This was by far the worst online and flower purchasing experience of MY LIFE.

I am in Atlanta and my Grandmother is in NC, I ordered flowers for her 90th birthday to be delivered on 04/27, the day of, however they were delivered 04/26, the day before. Not a big deal. BUT, the arrangement I ordered is not what arrived! I could have easily gone to the grocery store and purchase a $9.99 bouquet, or two, along with a vase and bow from the dollar store and created a far more aesthetically pleasing and better quality arrangement.

When I contacted customer service on the day of delivery the gentleman advised me I purchased a lesser expensive arrangement and got what I paid for then he advised me they would send a replacement arrangement and send me an "invoice" showing that the replacement had been sent. Of course, I am still waiting for the email and the flowers. I sent a contact through the website and email address they provided and received a response on Monday 04/28, that I received a quality arrangement for the money I paid and they would offer a $10 store credit. I politely advised them I would not be using the credit or their services again and further advised of my dismay.

*crickets* They never addressed the lack of customer care and service I received nor did they honor the satisfaction/replacement policy. I am completely disappointed by my lapse in judgment and failure to look on yelp for reviews of this company before I purchased.

I always do my research and the time I fail to do so it bites me in the butt.

Review about: Pitiful Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.