Avasflowers - Received subpar services and product
If I could give 0 stars or take back stars that others gave I would.This was by far the worst online and flower purchasing experience of MY LIFE.
I am in Atlanta and my Grandmother is in NC, I ordered flowers for her 90th birthday to be delivered on 04/27, the day of, however they were delivered 04/26, the day before. Not a big deal. BUT, the arrangement I ordered is not what arrived! I could have easily gone to the grocery store and purchase a $9.99 bouquet, or two, along with a vase and bow from the dollar store and created a far more aesthetically pleasing and better quality arrangement.
When I contacted customer service on the day of delivery the gentleman advised me I purchased a lesser expensive arrangement and got what I paid for then he advised me they would send a replacement arrangement and send me an "invoice" showing that the replacement had been sent. Of course, I am still waiting for the email and the flowers. I sent a contact through the website and email address they provided and received a response on Monday 04/28, that I received a quality arrangement for the money I paid and they would offer a $10 store credit. I politely advised them I would not be using the credit or their services again and further advised of my dismay.
*crickets* They never addressed the lack of customer care and service I received nor did they honor the satisfaction/replacement policy. I am completely disappointed by my lapse in judgment and failure to look on yelp for reviews of this company before I purchased.
I always do my research and the time I fail to do so it bites me in the butt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pitiful Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."