Avasflowers - Received subpar services and product
If I could give 0 stars or take back stars that others gave I would.This was by far the worst online and flower purchasing experience of MY LIFE.
I am in Atlanta and my Grandmother is in NC, I ordered flowers for her 90th birthday to be delivered on 04/27, the day of, however they were delivered 04/26, the day before. Not a big deal. BUT, the arrangement I ordered is not what arrived! I could have easily gone to the grocery store and purchase a $9.99 bouquet, or two, along with a vase and bow from the dollar store and created a far more aesthetically pleasing and better quality arrangement.
When I contacted customer service on the day of delivery the gentleman advised me I purchased a lesser expensive arrangement and got what I paid for then he advised me they would send a replacement arrangement and send me an "invoice" showing that the replacement had been sent. Of course, I am still waiting for the email and the flowers. I sent a contact through the website and email address they provided and received a response on Monday 04/28, that I received a quality arrangement for the money I paid and they would offer a $10 store credit. I politely advised them I would not be using the credit or their services again and further advised of my dismay.
*crickets* They never addressed the lack of customer care and service I received nor did they honor the satisfaction/replacement policy. I am completely disappointed by my lapse in judgment and failure to look on yelp for reviews of this company before I purchased.
I always do my research and the time I fail to do so it bites me in the butt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pitiful Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."