Avasflowers - Received subpar services and product
If I could give 0 stars or take back stars that others gave I would.This was by far the worst online and flower purchasing experience of MY LIFE.
I am in Atlanta and my Grandmother is in NC, I ordered flowers for her 90th birthday to be delivered on 04/27, the day of, however they were delivered 04/26, the day before. Not a big deal. BUT, the arrangement I ordered is not what arrived! I could have easily gone to the grocery store and purchase a $9.99 bouquet, or two, along with a vase and bow from the dollar store and created a far more aesthetically pleasing and better quality arrangement.
When I contacted customer service on the day of delivery the gentleman advised me I purchased a lesser expensive arrangement and got what I paid for then he advised me they would send a replacement arrangement and send me an "invoice" showing that the replacement had been sent. Of course, I am still waiting for the email and the flowers. I sent a contact through the website and email address they provided and received a response on Monday 04/28, that I received a quality arrangement for the money I paid and they would offer a $10 store credit. I politely advised them I would not be using the credit or their services again and further advised of my dismay.
*crickets* They never addressed the lack of customer care and service I received nor did they honor the satisfaction/replacement policy. I am completely disappointed by my lapse in judgment and failure to look on yelp for reviews of this company before I purchased.
I always do my research and the time I fail to do so it bites me in the butt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pitiful Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."