Featured Not resolved
3.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered the Gourmet Delights Basket for $87.99 with tax and shipping it was $100. I did not receive the basket they show as the PREMIUM for which I paid, I got the mini me version of the basket.

I reached out 2 times before complaining but they will not respond so I feel it is time to go public. (one week is long enough to wait for a reply).

I own a small business in Key Largo and was really excited to find a local florist that could service my clients while in Key West.

A company who will not reply to your complaints while they have on their website "Satisfaction Commitment" is certainly not interested in repeat business.

2 written complaints and not one reply!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments