I ordered flowers for a family members funeral to cost between $125 and $150. At 1pm the day of delivery the person on the phone said she spoke to the designer and it could be done for $150.

At 3:30 I received an email asking me to call at my earliest convenience. I called at 5;15 to find out they could not deliver my flowers because it wasn't enough money! Really!!! The best part is the Manager told me the girl I spoke to really didn't speak to the designer!!!

So she lied to me! She should be fired. The florist didn't have the decency to pick up the phone and call me so my family would have the flowers for services at 9am the next morning. I was told since the florist was closed my only options were to have a different arrangement sent to the family residence later the next day or a refund.

OMG! I can't believe they are still in business. Oh when I called at 1pm and 5pm both times I was on hold for at least 20 minutes. When I called at that morning the recording said to leave a message and call back time or call back later.

I did not receive a call back. Do not use this company!

Find a local florist who handles their own calls. Phone call centers are horrible!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2014.

Comments