Featured

December bouquet arrived at noon after requesting an after 4pm delivery - petals on all flowers frozen, bouquet died w/in 2 days.

January delivery DID NOT happen until I called on Jan 30th. The EXACT SAME bouquet arrived EXACT same flower types AND with freezer burns...dead bouquet after 1 hour. Requested replacement bouquet and was told it was to be delivered the next day.....No surprise here...no bouquet.

Contact them for the 4th time yesterday and was told they didn't understand my problem. $132 worth of aggravation.

BEWARE - DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST. Look at my pictures - flowers 1 hour post delivery!

Review about: Avasflowers Bouquet.

Comments

Flowers with freezer burns? This is DEFINITELY not a good flower delivery company and I sympathize with you in your situation.

flowers singapore

#820501

Is this your only blog on this matter? If you have any more blogs or anything on this can you please let me know? I found this blog very enticing.