I ordered the Thinking of You Bouquet P-L4SX (comprised of roses and other high-end flowers) to be delivered on 3/17 (for which I paid a premium).It was delivered on 3/16 and was a small bouquet of carnations.
Their policy states that they "...keep the same look and feel of the arrangement, using flowers of greater or equal value." Carnations are not the same look and feel of the arrangement I ordered and certainly not even close to the same value.
Submitted several complaints to them, with no response.I posted a photo of what I ordered and one of what was delivered.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."