I ordered the Thinking of You Bouquet P-L4SX (comprised of roses and other high-end flowers) to be delivered on 3/17 (for which I paid a premium).It was delivered on 3/16 and was a small bouquet of carnations.
Their policy states that they "...keep the same look and feel of the arrangement, using flowers of greater or equal value." Carnations are not the same look and feel of the arrangement I ordered and certainly not even close to the same value.
Submitted several complaints to them, with no response.I posted a photo of what I ordered and one of what was delivered.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."