I ordered a standing spray/wreath for the funeral of a deceased Soldier.The arrangement delivered was not what was ordered--it was a small arrangement in a bowl and much smaller than the pictured item on the website nor the description given over the phone by their sales department.

The sympathy banner was a small ribbon with our message hand-written on it.

I was ashamed of the arrangement, and after seeking a refund for the botched product was told that it was the same as the product I ordered and the only remedy they could offer was store credit for 2 dozen roses.I filed a complaint with the BBB and found that there were several recent, unresolved complaints against this company.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1181959

Wow! How pathetic, and un-patriotic! Sorry for your situation.

Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Avasflowers - I'm impressed!  (by how bad the flowers were.) Avasflowers "I ordered a Belize Sunset on June 8 for a birthday on June 10. I was told the local florist couldn't do it but Ava's would call my sister on..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more