Avasflowers - Product does not meet description/photos
I ordered a standing spray/wreath for the funeral of a deceased Soldier.The arrangement delivered was not what was ordered--it was a small arrangement in a bowl and much smaller than the pictured item on the website nor the description given over the phone by their sales department.
The sympathy banner was a small ribbon with our message hand-written on it.
I was ashamed of the arrangement, and after seeking a refund for the botched product was told that it was the same as the product I ordered and the only remedy they could offer was store credit for 2 dozen roses.I filed a complaint with the BBB and found that there were several recent, unresolved complaints against this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office..."
- "I honestly came across this page when I first contemplated ordering from SOE and the negative reviews caught my attention, as it naturally does for most people, then I did..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."