I ordered a standing spray/wreath for the funeral of a deceased Soldier.The arrangement delivered was not what was ordered--it was a small arrangement in a bowl and much smaller than the pictured item on the website nor the description given over the phone by their sales department.
The sympathy banner was a small ribbon with our message hand-written on it.
I was ashamed of the arrangement, and after seeking a refund for the botched product was told that it was the same as the product I ordered and the only remedy they could offer was store credit for 2 dozen roses.I filed a complaint with the BBB and found that there were several recent, unresolved complaints against this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "Have you asked yourself, What would happen if the car reserved has mechanical problems? Those fortunate enough to reserve a car mechanically safe and working should be considered lucky. That..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."