Avasflowers - Poor Service and Poor Quality!!!

First and last time I use Avas Flowers. They are impersonal and don't respond to customer's complaints. The flowers delivered were not as pictured on their website, but a poorer quality arrangement. Below is one of the several e-mails I sent them with only a form e-mail response saying sorry. I can't believe they are still in business with all the complaints I'm reading on this website! Won't be using their services ever again!

This is the first time I have used Avas Flowers. I had contacted you minutes after I placed my order asking if I could use my free shipping coupon since I had missed where to add that on the order form, and you replied that it was too late but that you would give me $$ off on my next order...

My son just sent me a picture of the flowers we sent him (See Below:). I am very disappointed:( These look nothing like the picture shown on your website of the cute little vase artfully arranged with Sunflowers. I thought for the higher priced selection it would be just as pictured but maybe add extra flowers like roses or some other higher priced flowers but keep the overall look.

The flowers that were delivered were all droopy and a very disappointing common looking arrangement. So sad:( See for yourselves in pictures below...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about