100% full Not resolved

First and last time I use Avas Flowers. They are impersonal and don't respond to customer's complaints. The flowers delivered were not as pictured on their website, but a poorer quality arrangement. Below is one of the several e-mails I sent them with only a form e-mail response saying sorry. I can't believe they are still in business with all the complaints I'm reading on this website! Won't be using their services ever again!

Related: Avasflowers - Customer Service is a JOKE

Hello,

This is the first time I have used Avas Flowers. I had contacted you minutes after I placed my order asking if I could use my free shipping coupon since I had missed where to add that on the order form, and you replied that it was too late but that you would give me $$ off on my next order...

My son just sent me a picture of the flowers we sent him (See Below:). I am very disappointed:( These look nothing like the picture shown on your website of the cute little vase artfully arranged with Sunflowers. I thought for the higher priced selection it would be just as pictured but maybe add extra flowers like roses or some other higher priced flowers but keep the overall look.

The flowers that were delivered were all droopy and a very disappointing common looking arrangement. So sad:( See for yourselves in pictures below...

Review about: Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $65
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.