First and last time I use Avas Flowers. They are impersonal and don't respond to customer's complaints. The flowers delivered were not as pictured on their website, but a poorer quality arrangement. Below is one of the several e-mails I sent them with only a form e-mail response saying sorry. I can't believe they are still in business with all the complaints I'm reading on this website! Won't be using their services ever again!
This is the first time I have used Avas Flowers. I had contacted you minutes after I placed my order asking if I could use my free shipping coupon since I had missed where to add that on the order form, and you replied that it was too late but that you would give me $$ off on my next order...
My son just sent me a picture of the flowers we sent him (See Below:). I am very disappointed:( These look nothing like the picture shown on your website of the cute little vase artfully arranged with Sunflowers. I thought for the higher priced selection it would be just as pictured but maybe add extra flowers like roses or some other higher priced flowers but keep the overall look.
The flowers that were delivered were all droopy and a very disappointing common looking arrangement. So sad:( See for yourselves in pictures below...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is. Did not discover it was not local until I..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."