1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter.The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a 2 yr old.

I have tried for 5 days now to get resolution. They don't reply to emails, they keep telling me to call the customer service # and provide a picture (which I have done three times now).

A customer service rep there actually told me the flowers looked just fine and will not refund my money.Their policy even states if I'm unhappy they'll pick up and refund.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers was quality of product poor and lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments