Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter.The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a 2 yr old.
I have tried for 5 days now to get resolution. They don't reply to emails, they keep telling me to call the customer service # and provide a picture (which I have done three times now).
A customer service rep there actually told me the flowers looked just fine and will not refund my money.Their policy even states if I'm unhappy they'll pick up and refund.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product poor
- Customer service poor
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is. Did not discover it was not local until I..."
- "The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like. The image on the right is what they actually looked like. I can't believe..."
- "We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders...."
- "I purchased a DeLonghi Pump Espresso Machine Model # EC702 last fall. It came with a full 1 year warranty and is 3 months old. It leaks water..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."