I thought I was dealing with a local PA florist when I ordered flowers on 1/12/15 for a friend of mine who had her last chemo treatment on 1/12.I was told Avas could deliver the same day.
When I did not hear from my friend I called Avas customer service number (NOT easy getting a real person to talk to) and I was told the flowers were delivered at 3PM that day. That did not sound right as I knew my friend would have called me as soon as she got them. The next morning I called customer service and asked what happened. I was told that Avas did not have the flowers that I ordered and they did not have anything comparable to send but they did promise to get the flowers out that morning.
I told them that it would have been nice if someone had called me to let me know that the flowers were not going to be delivered on the promised day. I told them I was not happy with their service and wanted to speak to a supervisor. The gentleman told me he was the supervisor and when I asked to speak to his boss he quickly told me that he would credit me $9.99 delivery charge. Too bad he waited until I asked to speak to his boss before he decided to do something to compensate me for their poor service.
Additionally, when I originally ordered the flowers I was charged an extra $4 for a card which I did not ask for. I was told that they would credit my credit card the $4. So far I only see the original fee on my credit card-I have yet to see the two credits that I should be getting. Lastly, the flowers were finally delivered a day late and were nothing like the picture of what I had ordered.
I would not recommend this company to anyone and I certainly will never use them again.
TERRIBLE service!In the attached pictures the first one is what I ordered and the second one is what was sent!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."