I thought I was dealing with a local PA florist when I ordered flowers on 1/12/15 for a friend of mine who had her last chemo treatment on 1/12.I was told Avas could deliver the same day.
When I did not hear from my friend I called Avas customer service number (NOT easy getting a real person to talk to) and I was told the flowers were delivered at 3PM that day. That did not sound right as I knew my friend would have called me as soon as she got them. The next morning I called customer service and asked what happened. I was told that Avas did not have the flowers that I ordered and they did not have anything comparable to send but they did promise to get the flowers out that morning.
I told them that it would have been nice if someone had called me to let me know that the flowers were not going to be delivered on the promised day. I told them I was not happy with their service and wanted to speak to a supervisor. The gentleman told me he was the supervisor and when I asked to speak to his boss he quickly told me that he would credit me $9.99 delivery charge. Too bad he waited until I asked to speak to his boss before he decided to do something to compensate me for their poor service.
Additionally, when I originally ordered the flowers I was charged an extra $4 for a card which I did not ask for. I was told that they would credit my credit card the $4. So far I only see the original fee on my credit card-I have yet to see the two credits that I should be getting. Lastly, the flowers were finally delivered a day late and were nothing like the picture of what I had ordered.
I would not recommend this company to anyone and I certainly will never use them again.
TERRIBLE service!In the attached pictures the first one is what I ordered and the second one is what was sent!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."