100% full

I thought I was dealing with a local PA florist when I ordered flowers on 1/12/15 for a friend of mine who had her last chemo treatment on 1/12.I was told Avas could deliver the same day.

When I did not hear from my friend I called Avas customer service number (NOT easy getting a real person to talk to) and I was told the flowers were delivered at 3PM that day. That did not sound right as I knew my friend would have called me as soon as she got them. The next morning I called customer service and asked what happened. I was told that Avas did not have the flowers that I ordered and they did not have anything comparable to send but they did promise to get the flowers out that morning.

I told them that it would have been nice if someone had called me to let me know that the flowers were not going to be delivered on the promised day. I told them I was not happy with their service and wanted to speak to a supervisor. The gentleman told me he was the supervisor and when I asked to speak to his boss he quickly told me that he would credit me $9.99 delivery charge. Too bad he waited until I asked to speak to his boss before he decided to do something to compensate me for their poor service.

Additionally, when I originally ordered the flowers I was charged an extra $4 for a card which I did not ask for. I was told that they would credit my credit card the $4. So far I only see the original fee on my credit card-I have yet to see the two credits that I should be getting. Lastly, the flowers were finally delivered a day late and were nothing like the picture of what I had ordered.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and I certainly will never use them again.

TERRIBLE service!In the attached pictures the first one is what I ordered and the second one is what was sent!

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Over charged.

Review #582050 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion