100% full
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I thought I was dealing with a local PA florist when I ordered flowers on 1/12/15 for a friend of mine who had her last chemo treatment on 1/12.I was told Avas could deliver the same day.

When I did not hear from my friend I called Avas customer service number (NOT easy getting a real person to talk to) and I was told the flowers were delivered at 3PM that day. That did not sound right as I knew my friend would have called me as soon as she got them. The next morning I called customer service and asked what happened. I was told that Avas did not have the flowers that I ordered and they did not have anything comparable to send but they did promise to get the flowers out that morning.

I told them that it would have been nice if someone had called me to let me know that the flowers were not going to be delivered on the promised day. I told them I was not happy with their service and wanted to speak to a supervisor. The gentleman told me he was the supervisor and when I asked to speak to his boss he quickly told me that he would credit me $9.99 delivery charge. Too bad he waited until I asked to speak to his boss before he decided to do something to compensate me for their poor service.

Additionally, when I originally ordered the flowers I was charged an extra $4 for a card which I did not ask for. I was told that they would credit my credit card the $4. So far I only see the original fee on my credit card-I have yet to see the two credits that I should be getting. Lastly, the flowers were finally delivered a day late and were nothing like the picture of what I had ordered.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and I certainly will never use them again.

TERRIBLE service!In the attached pictures the first one is what I ordered and the second one is what was sent!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about avasflowers delivery service at Avasflowers was overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments