Avasflowers - Poor Delivery and Customer Service from Avas Flowers

1198 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I thought I was dealing with a local PA florist when I ordered flowers on 1/12/15 for a friend of mine who had her last chemo treatment on 1/12.I was told Avas could deliver the same day.

When I did not hear from my friend I called Avas customer service number (NOT easy getting a real person to talk to) and I was told the flowers were delivered at 3PM that day. That did not sound right as I knew my friend would have called me as soon as she got them. The next morning I called customer service and asked what happened. I was told that Avas did not have the flowers that I ordered and they did not have anything comparable to send but they did promise to get the flowers out that morning.

I told them that it would have been nice if someone had called me to let me know that the flowers were not going to be delivered on the promised day. I told them I was not happy with their service and wanted to speak to a supervisor. The gentleman told me he was the supervisor and when I asked to speak to his boss he quickly told me that he would credit me $9.99 delivery charge. Too bad he waited until I asked to speak to his boss before he decided to do something to compensate me for their poor service.

Additionally, when I originally ordered the flowers I was charged an extra $4 for a card which I did not ask for. I was told that they would credit my credit card the $4. So far I only see the original fee on my credit card-I have yet to see the two credits that I should be getting. Lastly, the flowers were finally delivered a day late and were nothing like the picture of what I had ordered.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and I certainly will never use them again.

TERRIBLE service!In the attached pictures the first one is what I ordered and the second one is what was sent!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1198 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.