1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Initially when I called on yesterday I was needing assistance ordering a nice flower online for a funeral. The young lady assisting me told me that since I was having so much trouble I would get the ribbon or bow free.

She stated she would put it in the notes. Somehow we got disconnected and I tried calling back several times. The customer service representative I was connected to on the fourth occasion had poor communication skills. There were people laughing and talking in the background I attempted to ask him to check the order by the Pin# but he stated he would have to start the order over.

But from the questions he was asking he was already looking at the order. Then I asked for a supervisor and when he came on the line I asked his name. He paused in his conversation for at least a minute and then he began to be rude. I was unsuccessful in placing my order with them so I went back online to try and place it.

I then called in twice to ensure the order was correct and the person told me they were not able to see the order and it wasn't. I then went on to look a reviews of the Ava Flower company which some made me even more alarming. I feel if I paying $96.93 I should be getting something nice and assured that it will arrive on time as I requested it with the cards and bows.

I have been unable to get in touch with another customer service person. Please see the attached phone calls made to Ava Flowers.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deceptive not local actually a call center, Customer service.

Comments