I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance.I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she works.
First, they attempted delivery in the morning, so no one was home, they attempted delivery mid day, and no one was home, so they left them. When his fiance arrived home, the flowers had been sitting for hrs in the heat, and looked terrible, but the bouquet was like something you could buy at Walmart in the produce dept. Below are pics. When she received them, she immediately contacted my son to say thanks and he noticed she seemed upset.
She told him that they were not the usual type of flowers he sent. He contacted me and I got her to send me a picture.
Does this bouquet look like the one I ordered?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crappy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "Customer service is very bad Supervisor at Clayton Nc store , she was very disrespectful, rude. BADCOCK Sent me a used dishwasher and I didn't want it, they would not..."