I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance.I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she works.
First, they attempted delivery in the morning, so no one was home, they attempted delivery mid day, and no one was home, so they left them. When his fiance arrived home, the flowers had been sitting for hrs in the heat, and looked terrible, but the bouquet was like something you could buy at Walmart in the produce dept. Below are pics. When she received them, she immediately contacted my son to say thanks and he noticed she seemed upset.
She told him that they were not the usual type of flowers he sent. He contacted me and I got her to send me a picture.
Does this bouquet look like the one I ordered?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crappy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned. I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a..."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs! Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me. I will never order from Avas again. 1-I..."
- "I was rudely moved aside my shopping cart and told it was there job to push it out for me. When I tried to take it back he just kept..."
- "Bought a Curio cabinet over the phone after we saw it in the store and decided to pick it up ourselves - and were NOT told , that in case..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."