Avasflowers - Pathetic arrangement and terrible customer service
My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary.The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug.
I looked up what my husband spent on it and it was over 70$ and was supposed to be "deluxe" with the pictured product much larger, more attractive, and without the ugly mug. My husband and I called the customer service number, with the automated voice stating they would call me back at a certain time, which they never did.
I sent multiple emails, as did my husband, with photos attached and continuously got the run-around.Quite the racket.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Depiction of photo versus actual arrangement received
- Bad customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."