Swannanoa, North Carolina
Style and Design

My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary.The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug.

I looked up what my husband spent on it and it was over 70$ and was supposed to be "deluxe" with the pictured product much larger, more attractive, and without the ugly mug. My husband and I called the customer service number, with the automated voice stating they would call me back at a certain time, which they never did.

I sent multiple emails, as did my husband, with photos attached and continuously got the run-around.Quite the racket.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of avasflowers mug of blooms bouquet from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $72 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was depiction of photo versus actual arrangement received and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments