Avasflowers - Over charged, wrong floral arrangement. Wilted flowers
Requested assorted roses in a vase only. My niece received wilted
red roses, a blank sympathy card, a packaged bow to make
yourself, & a box of "weird" chocolates. Quoted $67, charged $90
I was told they would be delivered on the date I placed order
Feb 19. They were not delivered until Feb 20. When I called to
complain of the over charge, I was placed on hold. I called
about 6 more times until someone in billing spoke to me. They
were polite, however, the did not follow thru. This business is
out to scam people. Wondering how many people have ordered
floral and have no clue as to what was delivered.
Complained no response from Ava's Flowers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Assorted Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."