Avasflowers - Over charged, wrong floral arrangement. Wilted flowers
Requested assorted roses in a vase only. My niece received wilted
red roses, a blank sympathy card, a packaged bow to make
yourself, & a box of "weird" chocolates. Quoted $67, charged $90
I was told they would be delivered on the date I placed order
Feb 19. They were not delivered until Feb 20. When I called to
complain of the over charge, I was placed on hold. I called
about 6 more times until someone in billing spoke to me. They
were polite, however, the did not follow thru. This business is
out to scam people. Wondering how many people have ordered
floral and have no clue as to what was delivered.
Complained no response from Ava's Flowers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Assorted Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."