Avasflowers - Over charged, wrong floral arrangement. Wilted flowers
Requested assorted roses in a vase only. My niece received wilted
red roses, a blank sympathy card, a packaged bow to make
yourself, & a box of "weird" chocolates. Quoted $67, charged $90
I was told they would be delivered on the date I placed order
Feb 19. They were not delivered until Feb 20. When I called to
complain of the over charge, I was placed on hold. I called
about 6 more times until someone in billing spoke to me. They
were polite, however, the did not follow thru. This business is
out to scam people. Wondering how many people have ordered
floral and have no clue as to what was delivered.
Complained no response from Ava's Flowers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Assorted Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "This is the worst florist ever. I will never order from then again. I ordered a friend a arrangement of fresh flowers. What she got looked like it was out..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."