Avasflowers - Ordered very specific flowers for funeral; sent unacceptable arrangement
I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned.I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a high price I was willing to pay.
Flowers were totally wrong, and worth about 1/3 what I spent, bad design. They charged me over $150. They would only offer store credit to make me whole. Otherwise, refund of half but only flower cost; not $30+ amount of add ons.
And I haven't even seen that.
I have emailed and called; nothing yet.They are not local but a fraudulent service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."