Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers for a funeral through Ava's Flowers, which portrayed itself as local and family owned.I was very specific about flowers to be used, design, and named a high price I was willing to pay.

Flowers were totally wrong, and worth about 1/3 what I spent, bad design. They charged me over $150. They would only offer store credit to make me whole. Otherwise, refund of half but only flower cost; not $30+ amount of add ons.

And I haven't even seen that.

I have emailed and called; nothing yet.They are not local but a fraudulent service.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $153
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Order was delivered after funeral Avasflowers "I place an order on 3/29/17 for a funeral that started at 11am on 3/30/17. Per their email, the actual delivery time was 3:35pm, 4 1/2 hours after the service...." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - DON'T USE THIS FLORIST!! Avasflowers "ordered the "deluxe" arrangements of tulips and irises for my sisters birthday.The arrangement I ordered were full and beautiful.I added a few balloons and paid nearly $100.00..." Read more Avasflowers - ALL BUDS for a Birthday Bouquet! Nothing like the Photo! Avasflowers "I live in California and I ordered my sister online the "Graceful WHITE Lily Bouquet" for her birthday who lives in Florida. My sister sent me a thank you with..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more