2.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered the Deluxe Pink Bouquet, a Red Balloon, and a card for our anniversary to be delivered to my girlfriend's office. I paid $10 for Express Delivery to make sure it got there after her meetings and before she left work.

The order arrived at her office the day before our anniversary when she was out of town at a conference. It also had a purple balloon with white polka dots. The red balloon was significant because of a running joke we had.

Needless to say, I contacted Avas Flowers to figure things out. The woman on the line was extremely apathetic and her words felt empty. She didn't offer to help or sincerely apologize. Instead, she asked me what I wanted to do. She said she'd refund the express delivery and the cost of the balloon. However, that doesn't fix the issue that the surprise was ruined. Her coworker sent her a picture of it while she was out of town.

It's a shame that I received the wrong product on the wrong day, and experienced such poor quality of service.

Attached is what she walked into. The balloon by this time was already deflated and resting on the desk.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and problem with delivery" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $79. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about avasflowers bouquet from Avasflowers was customer service representative Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments