Avasflowers - Ordered Flowers, card, and balloon for anniversary
I ordered the Deluxe Pink Bouquet, a Red Balloon, and a card for our anniversary to be delivered to my girlfriend's office. I paid $10 for Express Delivery to make sure it got there after her meetings and before she left work.
The order arrived at her office the day before our anniversary when she was out of town at a conference. It also had a purple balloon with white polka dots. The red balloon was significant because of a running joke we had.
Needless to say, I contacted Avas Flowers to figure things out. The woman on the line was extremely apathetic and her words felt empty. She didn't offer to help or sincerely apologize. Instead, she asked me what I wanted to do. She said she'd refund the express delivery and the cost of the balloon. However, that doesn't fix the issue that the surprise was ruined. Her coworker sent her a picture of it while she was out of town.
It's a shame that I received the wrong product on the wrong day, and experienced such poor quality of service.
Attached is what she walked into. The balloon by this time was already deflated and resting on the desk.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service representative
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Deluxe Pink Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."