I ordered the Deluxe Pink Bouquet, a Red Balloon, and a card for our anniversary to be delivered to my girlfriend's office. I paid $10 for Express Delivery to make sure it got there after her meetings and before she left work.

The order arrived at her office the day before our anniversary when she was out of town at a conference. It also had a purple balloon with white polka dots. The red balloon was significant because of a running joke we had.

Needless to say, I contacted Avas Flowers to figure things out. The woman on the line was extremely apathetic and her words felt empty. She didn't offer to help or sincerely apologize. Instead, she asked me what I wanted to do. She said she'd refund the express delivery and the cost of the balloon. However, that doesn't fix the issue that the surprise was ruined. Her coworker sent her a picture of it while she was out of town.

It's a shame that I received the wrong product on the wrong day, and experienced such poor quality of service.

Attached is what she walked into. The balloon by this time was already deflated and resting on the desk.

Review about: Avasflowers Deluxe Pink Bouquet.

I didn't like: Customer service representative.

2.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service and problem with delivery / $79
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion