Avasflowers - Ordered Flowers, card, and balloon for anniversary
I ordered the Deluxe Pink Bouquet, a Red Balloon, and a card for our anniversary to be delivered to my girlfriend's office. I paid $10 for Express Delivery to make sure it got there after her meetings and before she left work.
The order arrived at her office the day before our anniversary when she was out of town at a conference. It also had a purple balloon with white polka dots. The red balloon was significant because of a running joke we had.
Needless to say, I contacted Avas Flowers to figure things out. The woman on the line was extremely apathetic and her words felt empty. She didn't offer to help or sincerely apologize. Instead, she asked me what I wanted to do. She said she'd refund the express delivery and the cost of the balloon. However, that doesn't fix the issue that the surprise was ruined. Her coworker sent her a picture of it while she was out of town.
It's a shame that I received the wrong product on the wrong day, and experienced such poor quality of service.
Attached is what she walked into. The balloon by this time was already deflated and resting on the desk.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service representative
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service and problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Deluxe Pink Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."