Avasflowers - Ordered Flowers, card, and balloon for anniversary

443 of 2293 Avasflowers reviews

I ordered the Deluxe Pink Bouquet, a Red Balloon, and a card for our anniversary to be delivered to my girlfriend's office. I paid $10 for Express Delivery to make sure it got there after her meetings and before she left work.

The order arrived at her office the day before our anniversary when she was out of town at a conference. It also had a purple balloon with white polka dots. The red balloon was significant because of a running joke we had.

Needless to say, I contacted Avas Flowers to figure things out. The woman on the line was extremely apathetic and her words felt empty. She didn't offer to help or sincerely apologize. Instead, she asked me what I wanted to do. She said she'd refund the express delivery and the cost of the balloon. However, that doesn't fix the issue that the surprise was ruined. Her coworker sent her a picture of it while she was out of town.

It's a shame that I received the wrong product on the wrong day, and experienced such poor quality of service.

Attached is what she walked into. The balloon by this time was already deflated and resting on the desk.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service representative

Reason of review:
Poor customer service and problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Avasflowers Deluxe Pink Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #806078

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
443 of 2293 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.