2.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday.The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy and cream striped and not even close to what I ordered and They also substituted the bear with a light one that was a different style with curly fur that my daughter said was hard and not soft and cuddly.

I was upset to the point of Tears when she sent me a photograph of the Roses that she got because I thought they were hideous....I live far away from my daughter and could not be there for her 20th birthday... I wanted to send her something special and I what's beyond disappointed!! I also had to call 5 times over the course of three days and talk to five separate customer service Representatives before I finally received an invoice for my order. They told me they were going to give me a $10 store credit for their error and that they would redeliver the pink roses that I had ordered on the25th.

NO REDELIVERY WAS EVER MADE!!!! I have never used this company prior to this and I have completely lost faith in them .....

I will never use them again !!!!Below are photos of the roses and dark brown bear arrangement I had ordered and what was delivered....

Review about: Avasflowers Two Dozen Pink Roses And Bear Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not redeliver correct product as promised.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments