Last Sunday I order a plant planter and upgraded it to the largest size for that specific plant and had it ordered that same day for my Nieces House warming present...It arrived late that night and I had my niece send a pic..What I saw was awful and not what I ordered for the high price I paid for it..
I attached the Pic you will see. I called back and emailed a lot and they stated all they would give me back is $10. That would not even cover the handling cost.. These people are a rip off and don't care.
This was delivered from the LAS VEGAS NV florist of this company.. Nobody will do anything!!!...DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS FLORIST IN TOWN OR ONLINE!!!..THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!
The first pic is what I received...The second is what I paid for..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "I havent got my order waist trimmer 3x..."
- "She was rude and our food was cold chicken Cajun wrap was really cold and the main reason I come like six to seven times a day to cookout is..."
- "I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother. Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."