Last Sunday I order a plant planter and upgraded it to the largest size for that specific plant and had it ordered that same day for my Nieces House warming present...It arrived late that night and I had my niece send a pic..What I saw was awful and not what I ordered for the high price I paid for it..

I attached the Pic you will see. I called back and emailed a lot and they stated all they would give me back is $10. That would not even cover the handling cost.. These people are a rip off and don't care.

This was delivered from the LAS VEGAS NV florist of this company.. Nobody will do anything!!!...DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS FLORIST IN TOWN OR ONLINE!!!..THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!

The first pic is what I received...The second is what I paid for..

This person wrote the review because of not as described of avasflowers plant from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments