Fayetteville, North Carolina

Last Sunday I order a plant planter and upgraded it to the largest size for that specific plant and had it ordered that same day for my Nieces House warming present...It arrived late that night and I had my niece send a pic..What I saw was awful and not what I ordered for the high price I paid for it..

I attached the Pic you will see. I called back and emailed a lot and they stated all they would give me back is $10. That would not even cover the handling cost.. These people are a rip off and don't care.

This was delivered from the LAS VEGAS NV florist of this company.. Nobody will do anything!!!...DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS FLORIST IN TOWN OR ONLINE!!!..THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!

The first pic is what I received...The second is what I paid for..

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Plant
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers -  Unbelievable Avasflowers " I ordered the sun flower symphony bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day and her birthday The wrong flowers came I was told that the right ones would be..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more