Malabar, Florida

I actually thought I was contacting a local florist but apparently not.They delivered an arrangement that I definitely did not choose.

I would never have chosen it ever. They never told me the arrangement I paid for was unavailable, they just sent me whatever they wanted. I notified customer service and explained my situation. They replied and said they would look into it.

Havent heard back yet and they havent corrected the problem. I will never order from them again, NEVER. Do not order from them ever. Why do I have to have 100 words?

really.Im just writing to meet the minimum requirement in order for my review to be heard.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of avasflowers peace lily plant. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers peace lily plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments