FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED.AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT.....
I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!
FIRST PICTURE IS WHAT I ORDERED, SECOND IS WHAT I RECIEVED....... THEY SAID THAT THIS WAS AN OKAY SUBSITUTION. DOES ANYONE ELSE BELIEVE THAT THESE LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE?!?!
NO NOT AT ALL. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SUBSTITUTION POLICY BECAUSE YOU WONT RECIEVE WHAT YOU ORDER. iF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR STORE TO SELL THAN YOU SHOULDNT OVER IT ONLINE.
AGAIN WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.I WILL STAY WITH 1-800-FLOWERS AND PAY THE EXTRA AMOUNT.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Quick delivery
- Easy website
- Good prices
What I disliked
- Quality of product poor
- No offer to send different flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Mint And Lime Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."