Saint Louis, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED.AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT.....

I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

FIRST PICTURE IS WHAT I ORDERED, SECOND IS WHAT I RECIEVED....... THEY SAID THAT THIS WAS AN OKAY SUBSITUTION. DOES ANYONE ELSE BELIEVE THAT THESE LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE?!?!

NO NOT AT ALL. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SUBSTITUTION POLICY BECAUSE YOU WONT RECIEVE WHAT YOU ORDER.  iF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR STORE TO SELL THAN YOU SHOULDNT OVER IT ONLINE.

AGAIN WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.I WILL STAY WITH 1-800-FLOWERS AND PAY THE EXTRA AMOUNT.

Review about: Avasflowers Mint And Lime Bouquet.

I liked: Quick delivery, Easy website, Good prices.

I didn't like: Quality of product poor, No offer to send different flowers, Notpretty.

Review #720282 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $55
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion