Galt, California
100% full

I was so very embarrassed at the funeral when the "Large Cross" at the funeral was the smallest one there!I will never order from this florist again AND I will share with everyone I know NOT to use Avas Florist.

Related: Avasflowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Norwalk, Connecticut

Their complaint department was very surprised about the issue and apologetic and offered to send replacement flowers. HOW are you going to send replacement flowers to the funeral? What a farce. I hope everyone looks for reviews prior to spending $250.00 because the flowers used were worth a fraction of the price.

I'm so disappointed in this company. How do they look themselves in the mirror?

The cross they delivered is the one on the left of the photo.

Review about: Funeral Flowers.

I didn't like: Poor quality in every way.

Review #620485 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $250
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

carl
Lenexa, Kansas, United States #970974

You're upset because your flowers were the smallest cross their.Not the fault of the floral company.

They offered a full replacement and apologized. You refused. They are not obligated to refund your money because you thought it wasn't big enough. There are too many people like you wanting free products because of a minor flaw.

Did you inquire how big the large was?

Do you realize how labor intensive those packed arrangements are?

btw,

I only see one other cross that happens to be bigger. Oh my how embarrassing for you.

If you're truly worried about your 'small' cross, & want other people will think, there are some other major issues in your life you need to work on.

They absolutely do not owe you any refund.