Avasflowers - Not the product we ordered.

I was so very embarrassed at the funeral when the "Large Cross" at the funeral was the smallest one there!I will never order from this florist again AND I will share with everyone I know NOT to use Avas Florist.

Their complaint department was very surprised about the issue and apologetic and offered to send replacement flowers. HOW are you going to send replacement flowers to the funeral? What a farce. I hope everyone looks for reviews prior to spending $250.00 because the flowers used were worth a fraction of the price.

I'm so disappointed in this company. How do they look themselves in the mirror?

The cross they delivered is the one on the left of the photo.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality in every way

Reason of review:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 12, 2015 #970974 Lenexa, Kansas

You're upset because your flowers were the smallest cross their. Not the fault of the floral company. They offered a full replacement and apologized. You refused. They are not obligated to refund your money because you thought it wasn't big enough. There are too many people like you wanting free products because of a minor flaw.
Did you inquire how big the large was? Do you realize how labor intensive those packed arrangements are?
I only see one other cross that happens to be bigger. Oh my how embarrassing for you. If you're truly worried about your 'small' cross, & want other people will think, there are some other major issues in your life you need to work on.
They absolutely do not owe you any refund.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about