100% full

I was so very embarrassed at the funeral when the "Large Cross" at the funeral was the smallest one there!I will never order from this florist again AND I will share with everyone I know NOT to use Avas Florist.

Their complaint department was very surprised about the issue and apologetic and offered to send replacement flowers. HOW are you going to send replacement flowers to the funeral? What a farce. I hope everyone looks for reviews prior to spending $250.00 because the flowers used were worth a fraction of the price.

I'm so disappointed in this company. How do they look themselves in the mirror?

The cross they delivered is the one on the left of the photo.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers was poor quality in every way Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #970974

You're upset because your flowers were the smallest cross their.Not the fault of the floral company.

They offered a full replacement and apologized. You refused. They are not obligated to refund your money because you thought it wasn't big enough. There are too many people like you wanting free products because of a minor flaw.

Did you inquire how big the large was?

Do you realize how labor intensive those packed arrangements are?

btw,

I only see one other cross that happens to be bigger. Oh my how embarrassing for you.

If you're truly worried about your 'small' cross, & want other people will think, there are some other major issues in your life you need to work on.

They absolutely do not owe you any refund.