I was so very embarrassed at the funeral when the "Large Cross" at the funeral was the smallest one there!I will never order from this florist again AND I will share with everyone I know NOT to use Avas Florist.
Their complaint department was very surprised about the issue and apologetic and offered to send replacement flowers. HOW are you going to send replacement flowers to the funeral? What a farce. I hope everyone looks for reviews prior to spending $250.00 because the flowers used were worth a fraction of the price.
I'm so disappointed in this company. How do they look themselves in the mirror?
The cross they delivered is the one on the left of the photo.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality in every way
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."