Yazoo City, Mississippi

I ordered a fresh flower arrangement for delivery to a patient in a hospital.I specifically chose one marked online as "same day delivery" and completed my order at 12:40 pm central time on 2/25/14.

Throughout the afternoon and evening, I checked delivery status online, and around 4:30 pm status updated to say flowers were scheduled for re-delivery the next day. Upon checking online status at noon the next day, it still stated flowers were scheduled for re-delivery. I called the 877 number, using my order number, and the automated program "couldn't find my order" and stated some one else's name as the recipient of my flowers. I hung up, dialed again, and the program still couldn't find my order using my order number, and once again, stated a different name than before, as the recipient of my flowers!

In addition, the automated program was so "circular," there were no other options to get a human on the line, other than placing an order. I kept working with it, and somehow managed to get someone on the phone, who explained that when I placed my order, I was in the central time zone, and the cut off was in the western time zone, leaving approximately 30 minutes to get the flowers arranged and delivered on the date ordered. Thus, the re-delivery for the next day. She put me on hold, called the local florist who said the flowers were delivered and signed for at 10:45 am on the second day, 2/26/14.

Not exactly "Same Day Delivery, Guaranteed!" I haven't heard from my friend how the flowers look, but overall, just seems like too much trouble, worry and effort to just not call my local florist and KNOW the flowers were delivered, and if I have a question, they'll pick up the phone when I call.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments