spent $70 on arrangement not including delivery...OMG only three different types of flowers, i can get a better arrangement from Publix for $14.99 will not uses again .

a couple of lillies and a bunch of greenery , could of use some roses etc..., very disappointing, it does not depend of freshest or fast delivery because i called in the day before .

i wanted creativity , abundance , offering a $15 store credit i will not do, very disappointed , in fact my friend knows i can do better, because i've given many Winesday parties with beautiful flowers, that cost less then $70, so disappointed, it broke my heart when i saw them.i can't be with my friend for her birthday this labor day weekend and this arrangement certainly did not fill void, please get the owner's to look at the arrangement , i bet they will feel the same way, in fact will be embarrassed,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was everthing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments