I ordered a tall extra deluxe Pastel Purple Bouquet from Ava's Flowers.What was delivered was a short square glass box with short loose flowers.

Probably a third of the flowers compared to the photo provided on Ava's website. Ava's collects your payment, split's the money with a local florist. Most of us send flowers and presume that the recipient receives what we ordered. Like who is going to call you and say "Thank you for the ugly flowers.

I had it happen before. I now call and ask the recipient to send me a photo.

SCAM SCAM Wonder why the family owned small business go under?BAIT AND SWITCH

Review about: Product Bait And Switch.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $95
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Consumer

It's not the local florists fault. Ava sends them a small portion of the money they collect and does not expect them to match the pic as ordered. File a dispute with your credit card company.

Avasflowers Rose And Carnation Mixed Bouquet Review Avasflowers "...The pictures they put online look nothing like what is delivered. When I complained and sent photos the manager..." Read more Avasflowers - This company is a SCAM Avasflowers "This company is a SCAM - Wrong plant flower arrangement was delivered - AvasFlowers representative verbally admitted multiple times that what was delivered was a mistake but nothing was done..." Read more Do business with a REAL florist, NOT Avasflowers which is just a middle-man company Avasflowers "Look at my photos below. The premium bright pink and white is what was advertised. The pastel pink and heavy green is what arrived at the "discounted" price of $158!!!..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more