I ordered a tall extra deluxe Pastel Purple Bouquet from Ava's Flowers.What was delivered was a short square glass box with short loose flowers.

Probably a third of the flowers compared to the photo provided on Ava's website. Ava's collects your payment, split's the money with a local florist. Most of us send flowers and presume that the recipient receives what we ordered. Like who is going to call you and say "Thank you for the ugly flowers.

I had it happen before. I now call and ask the recipient to send me a photo.

SCAM SCAM Wonder why the family owned small business go under?BAIT AND SWITCH

Review about: Product Bait And Switch.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $95
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

***sumer

It's not the local florists fault. Ava sends them a small portion of the money they collect and does not expect them to match the pic as ordered. File a dispute with your credit card company.

Avasflowers -  Unbelievable Avasflowers " I ordered the sun flower symphony bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day and her birthday The wrong flowers came I was told that the right ones would be..." Read more Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more