Ordered flowers then they called me and said They could not do the bouquet that I ordered which had pink roses which I had done for my daughter.They then said make a decision so they can get delivered which I did before noon and they never got delivered that day.

then they offered me 13% for my inconvenience. So my daughter did not get the flowers and I cancelled my order. Do not use them poor recovery for their mistake.

And they would not give me the name of the florist so I could explain to them what I wanted.I counted on them to give the bouquet on my daughters Bday.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments