DON'T ORDER FLOWERS FROM AVAS FLOWERS WEBSITE.

I thought I was purchasing from local city florist, they even had a group photo of florist workers with aprons!This outfit appears to be a call center sending orders to your local area.

They must get the $13.95 service fee for taking your order. Your local florist must get the arrangement cost.

I ordered birthday arrangement and when I found out the next day that they weren't delivered I phoned and was connected to a huge call center. They said "sorry" we will get them out today.

So, I ordered balloons to go with them since the actual birth day was missed. The operator confirmed my NEW price with the balloons which included $13.95 service charge! I got a photo of the flowers from reciepient but they did not deliver the balloons! I called them again (and could barely hear the Asian person speaking because of all the voices in the call center.) and complained about the second error and requested my service charge be refunded.

I was told that could not be done but they could credit my account with $20!! Really?? Nice way to try to get another order!! I would not order from them again because they clearly are deceitful, unorganized, unprofessional and misleading.

I wanted to give a hometown florist the business directly, not via a call center.DON'T ORDER FLOWERS FROM AVAS FLOWERS WEBSITE.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments