I Placed an order for a friend that had death in her family.The order was never received/delivered to her.

For two days, I called multiples times and kept getting transferred and put on hold. No one could answer any questions pertaining to my order. The automatic system had me to leave a call back 4 times and no one ever called me back. I am truly upset, because I want to know how a company can just take people's money like that and not provide the service that's promised.

I want to call the local news station, so they can air this story on the local news and embrass your company's name. I would like a full refund for not receiving the flower arrangement for my friend. This experience has been very stressful, calling from work , in the car, and getting home after work. No results!!!!

Your company has not taught you employees to take care the customers. A person shouldn't have to go through these circumstances to get a refund or an arrangement delivered. It stated on line that this company is one of the best companies in the floral business. I think not!!!!

This company is a fraud and should be closed down. I noticed that I'm not the only person that has experienced this with your company,on your site. By looking at some complaints It is so sad to take people hard earn money and not give them the service they desire. Your business licences should be revoked!

I am in the process of contacting an attorney and the News Media about this incident.

The Better Business Bureau need to be aware of this type of treatment from your company and the numerous of complaints.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments