I was shocked when I learned they do not take orders by mail.I have no phone and no computer and no credit cards and live on a very fixed budget.

When I heard that the husband of one of my best friends died I cashed in my change jar and was going to send her some flowers. I used the computer at the library to find out what I could afford and then bowored a phone to ask where I could mail my order.

They said that they dont expect mail orders or checks.How is a person today suppose to order if they dont have them fancu computer things

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #970985

If you went to the library to find out where to mail your order, why didn't you go to your local florist and order directly from them? In person?