When I ordered my item online I was able to select the item I wanted and have it shipped on the date on my choosing.However, I received a phone call today and was told I neither was possible.

My plant was not available and it could not be shipped on a Sunday. While I understand that shipping on Sundays depends on the location, other sites grayed out the Sunday when I entered my zip code. As a company who claims to be one of the best, I am disappointed that they do not have this feature on their website. It is misleading to think I could get the exact item I wanted, when I wanted it.

Now with only 2 days until the big day, I had to pay extra shipping costs at another company to have an item delivered on the day I wanted.I will not be shopping at Ava's again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of avasflowers plant. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments