On Monday morning, I ordered a Funeral Basket from Avas Flowers for my daughter’s grandfather who passed away the previous week.Because the service was to be held Tuesday afternoon, I was charged an additional $9.99 for an 11 AM express delivery.

At 2 PM, I checked the delivery status online and it said that my order was being processed for delivery. I then called Avas customer service (spoke to a (Christy or Kelsey) and was told that the delivery would be made by 4 PM. At 6 PM, my daughter texted me to say that the flowers had not arrived. I then spent the next 3 hours trying to contact an Avas customer service person to find out what happened… every time I would get an actual person on the line, the call would disconnect.

When I checked the delivery status this morning, their website states that my order has been sent out for redelivery. There was never any first attempt to deliver, and at this point, unless they can deliver to Heaven, any future attempt to deliver is pointless. I have since called and emailed them in an attempt to resolve this but have not received any response. At this point, I just want my money back!

Avas can make easy by just refunding me the money, but my bank assured me that they would make it happen if needed. Nothing can be done to make up for the embarrassment Avas Flowers caused me and my daughter. All I can do is advise anyone considering using this company to stay away.

They are not reputable company… they’ll take your money, not deliver what you ordered, and you’ll never hear from them again.THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS JUST STAY AWAY!!!

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments